About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
I am a fun loving, God fearing, Chocolate eating, music playing, sister, daughter, housemate. I enjoy travelling and sleeping! And I hate celery!

Monday 17 January 2011

Fitness Freak wannabe . . .

Im not sure what is wrong with me this week.
Yesterday I got back from having food with a good friend, it was raining and pretty miserable outside.

I felt like going for a run.

I was in shock that those words left my mouth!

So I chose to embrace it - and RUN!
It was great! There is something liberating about being able to run, if only it came naturally too me!

Then today - I had just finished work and felt the need to work out, so I dug deep for one  of my excersize DVDs - Wiped the dust off and went for it!!

Hillarious!! - Its called - Urban work out.

Teaches you how to dance to R&B - for this you need rhythm and coordination . . . I think I gave myself a bonus abs workout with all the laughing!

Signing off . . . a fitness freak wannabe . . . lets hope it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment