About Me

My photo
Derby, United Kingdom
I am a fun loving, God fearing, Chocolate eating, music playing, sister, daughter, housemate. I enjoy travelling and sleeping! And I hate celery!

Friday 14 January 2011

Glory!

These last two weeks have been quite productive.
I have spent a lot of time drinking coffee, eating food, meeting with some amazing people, sleeping, traveling and talking to God!
I have learned a lot, and have things to process, but wanted to share just one thing with you.
As I was flying back yesterday - we were flying over Detroit - I was talking with Jesus and thanking him for many different things, then I started praying for Detroit and as I looked out the window I saw a rainbow resting on the clouds over the city - it was full circle.
I wish I had taken a picture - it was beautiful.
similar to the picture on the right.

But as I was looking for pictures, I found out that these are called Glories!

what is a glory (wiki)

When I saw this over the city - I couldn't help but shed a tear - knowing and trusting that God is holding Detroit in his hand! That He has promises over this city that He has NOT forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment